My full downloadable CV: [PDF].
- MIT, Cambridge, MA: PhD in Linguistics, July 2013
- Dissertation: Biased learning of phonological alternations
- Committee: Adam Albright (chair), Michael Kenstowicz, Donca Steriade
- Seoul National University, Korea: MA in English Language and Literature, Feb 2008
- Seoul National University,Korea: BA in English Language and Literature, Feb 2006
- University of Hong Kong
- 2016-present, Assistant Professor of Linguistics
- Georgetown University
- 2013-2016, Visiting Assistant Professor of Linguistics
Downloadable papers are available here.